East Campus: 7-12
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BRENTWOOD SCHOOL. OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE THE APPLICATION PROCESS INDIVIDUALIZED, PERSONAL, AND AS RELAXED AS POSSIBLE.
To submit an application, please complete the following:
1. Please submit the Inquiry Form (if you have not done so already). Once our Admissions Office has received your inquiry, we will send you our admissions packet, which includes the Brentwood School viewbook and application-related materials.
2. Complete the 2017-2018 Online Application. Please complete the Parent/Guardian Section and have your child complete the Student Section of the online application. We will consider your application complete once you have submitted the application fee. You will have the option of paying by credit card, mailing a check, or selecting the fee waiver option for families applying for financial aid. Our application deadline is Monday, January 9, 2017.
3. After our Admissions Office processes your online application and the application fee, we will contact you to schedule your interview and tour. The interview and tour are for parent(s)/guardian(s) and student(s) and take place during school hours.
4. Download and distribute the following forms to your child’s school:
Administrative Recommendation Form
English Teacher Recommendation Form
Math Teacher Recommendation Form
Transcript Request Form
Note: Return envelopes are included in the admissions packet for your convenience.
7. Register for the ISEE.
We require each applicant to take the Independent School Entrance Exam, the common admissions test accepted by over 30 independent schools in the Los Angeles area. We ask that students take the ISEE no later than Saturday, January 21, 2017.
8. If you are interested in applying for Financial Aid, please visit the Affording Brentwood School web page.
The Office of Admissions will email decisions to families of students applying to Grades 9-12 on March 10, 2017. Families of Upper School applicants will have until March 21, 2017 to enroll in the grade to which they have been accepted.
The Office of Admissions will email decisions to families of students applying to Grades 7 and 8 on March 17, 2017. Families of Middle School applicants will have until March 27, 2017 to enroll in the grade to which they have been accepted.