To be processed, applicants must turn five years old by July 1, 2014.
To submit an application, please complete the following:
- Please submit the Inquiry Form. Once our Admissions Office has received your inquiry, we will send you our viewbook.
- Attend a Parent Open House. We enjoy sharing our school and encourage families to attend an Open House to become more familiar with us and the programs we offer.
- Complete the 2014-2015 Online Application. The Sibling, Alumni and Faculty Application deadline is Friday, September 13, 2013. The general deadline is Friday, October 11, 2013.
- Please email a copy of your child’s birth certificate along with a recent family photo. The photo does not have to be a formal one. The birth certificate and photograph must be received by Friday, October 11, 2013. You may email these to:
Admissions Administrative Assistant
- Parent Interview and Tour
After your application has been processed, Joy Sevillano, our Admissions Administrative Assistant, will contact you to schedule your interview with Mary Beth Barry or Tamyra Fuller.
- Student Visitation and Assessment Day
After we have processed your completed application, Joy will contact you via email with your child’s assigned date.
- Distribute the Preschool Evaluation Form to your current school as of Tuesday, January 1, 2014. If your child is currently attending a Kindergarten program, please submit the Current Teacher's Report and the Transcript Request Form for applicants currently in Kindergarten through 5th Grade. These forms are confidential and should be returned directly to Brentwood School by Friday, January 10, 2014.
- Visit the Affording Brentwood School information page to help answer any questions regarding financial aid.
- Decisions letters are emailed on Saturday, March 15, 2014. Parents must reply by Monday, March 24, 2014.
- Communications: We ask parents to please provide a reliable email address that is checked frequently, as email has proven to be a quick and efficient way to answer your questions and to send confirmations and reminder notices throughout the admissions process. Also, we will use email to notify families about decisions on Saturday, March 15, 2014. Should your email change, please be sure to inform Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may update your file.