(310) 440-1989 (FAX)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Lower School)
(310) 476-5844 (Middle School FAX)
(310) 476-4087 (Upper School FAX)
email@example.com (Middle School)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Upper School)
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Lower School extended-day phone number is (310) 889-2859,
Monday through Friday, 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
To Report Absences
Lower School - (310) 471-1041
Middle School - (310) 889-2650
Upper School - (310) 476-9633, email@example.com
Athletics Department Information Lines
24-hour hotlines providing up-to-the-minute information on athletic contests
Lower School - (310) 471-0158
Middle School - (310) 889-2760
Upper School - (310) 889-2685
Athletics FAX - (310) 476-3982
Reaching Students After Hours on the East Campus
Upper and Middle School: Please note the following options for reaching your child at Brentwood School’s Upper and Middle Schools after hours and on weekends:
- Ask your child to leave an extension number where he or she can be reached through the school’s switchboard (310) 476-9633; or
- When calling the school, you will hear a voice recording which will give you a selection of extensions related to activities (e.g., athletics, theater, newspaper, yearbook) from which you can choose to reach your child; or
- After calling (310) 476-9633, you may dial “*” for a directory of extensions. You will need to know the last name of the Brentwood School employee working with your child. The voice message will give you directions on how to use this option.