Coronavirus Awareness and Information
- March 26 – The BWS Daily
- March 25 – The BWS Daily
- March 24 – The BWS Daily
- March 23 – The BWS Daily
- March 20 - A Letter from Our School Nurses
- March 19 – The BWS Daily
- March 18 – The BWS Daily
- March 17 – The BWS Daily
- March 16 – The BWS Daily
- March 12 – Remote Learning Update
- March 11 – Important Update for Dr. Mike
- March 5 – How to Tell Your Children About the Coronavirus by Debby McLean, Lower School Director
- February 28 – The Coronavirus: Action and Awareness at Brentwood
All school events, extra and co-curricular activities, meetings, or performances have been cancelled until we resume classes with students on campus. Additionally, there will be no athletic practices or games through Spring Break.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is "Safer at Home"?
- What is a coronavirus?
- How do I keep myself and other safe?
- What’s the difference in effectiveness between washing hands with soap and water vs. using hand sanitizer?
- What if I'm traveling?
- How contagious is the virus?
- What are symptoms of coronavirus?
- Should I wear a mask to prevent getting coronavirus?
- When is someone infectious with coronavirus?
- Where can I find more frequently asked questions about coronavirus?