Coronavirus Awareness and Information
- June 23 - COVID-19 Planning Committee
- April 13 – Important Update from Dr. Mike
- March 20 - A Letter from Our School Nurses
- March 12 – Remote Learning Update
- March 11 – Important Update for Dr. Mike
- March 5 – How to Tell Your Children About the Coronavirus by Debby McLean, Lower School Director
- February 28 – The Coronavirus: Action and Awareness at Brentwood
All school events, extra and co-curricular activities, meetings, or performances have been cancelled until we resume classes with students on campus.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is "Safer at Home"?
- What is a coronavirus?
- How do I keep myself and other safe?
- What’s the difference in effectiveness between washing hands with soap and water vs. using hand sanitizer?
- What if I'm traveling?
- How contagious is the virus?
- What are symptoms of coronavirus?
- Should I wear a mask to prevent getting coronavirus?
- When is someone infectious with coronavirus?
- Where can I find more frequently asked questions about coronavirus?