Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is looking for an Associate Teacher (grade level TBD, K – 6) beginning in August, 2018. We are seeking individuals from independent, public, private, or charter schools. A Master's degree/credential and student teaching experience is strongly desired. Brentwood Lower School Associates teach in a co-teaching environment partnered with a Lead Teacher.
It is expected that a successful candidate would:
- Support the school's educational mission by challenging, engaging, and nurturing students
- Demonstrate an understanding of thematic learning
- Communicate effectively
In addition, a candidate should possess the following personal qualities:
- Strong collaboration skills
- An interest in and openness to professional growth and development
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
- A sense of humor, warmth of personality, and energy
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that best represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. Information about our school can be found at www.bwscampus.com.
Please submit a letter of interest and a resume electronically to:
Administrative Assistant to the Lower School Director