Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Upper School Administrative Assistant/All School Receptionist
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is seeking an Upper School Administrative Assistant/All School Receptionist for its East Campus beginning July 1, 2019. This is a 12-month position.
The principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Upper School Administrative Assistant:
- Continually updating Upper School student attendance records
- Providing support to the Assistant Upper School Director, as well as other Upper School and All School departments (e.g., Upper School Director, Upper School Registrar, Advancement Office, Business Office, etc.) as needed
All School Receptionist:
- Fielding all calls to the 100 S. Barrington Place campus with approximately 750 students and 175 faculty and staff
- Greeting and directing all visitors to the main administration building
- Maintaining the appearance, organization, and overall function of the lobby
- Sorting and distributing all mail
- Perform additional duties as requested
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to multitask with a focus on details
- Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous demands with a willing, friendly attitude
- Strong collaboration and cross-cultural competency
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. For further information about Brentwood School, please visit the school's website: www.bwscampus.com.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references electronically to:
Assistant to the Head of School and Associate Head of School
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049