Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Middle School Spanish Teacher
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is looking for a full-time Middle School Spanish Teacher beginning in August, 2018. We are looking for individuals from independent, public, private, or charter schools, with prior experience in and a passion for teaching Middle School students. A minimum of three years of experience and a bachelor's degree are required; master's preferred.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Teach a full course load (four classes) Middle School Spanish (Level I)
- Collaborate with foreign language colleagues and administration
- Attend weekly grade level and faculty meetings
- Serve as a Middle School advisor
- Communicate with students and parents as necessary
- Supervise, chaperone, and sponsor activities and events
In addition, a candidate should possess the following personal qualities:
- Excellent collaboration skills
- A sense of humor, warmth of personality, and energy
- A demonstrated commitment to professional growth
- An interest in and openness to professional growth and development
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. Information about our school can be found at www.bwscampus.com.
Please submit a letter of interest and current resume to:
Ms. Nasrin Farahmand
Administrative Assistant to the Middle Division Director
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
We will acknowledge receipt of all candidate submissions. Applicants with whom we wish to arrange interviews will receive additional correspondence.