Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Part-Time Kindergarten Specialist
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is seeking a part-time Admissions Assistant to assist with the assessment of Kindergarten applicants starting Fall 2019.
It is expected that a successful candidate would:
- Meet all applicants to kindergarten and participate in the screening and play dates process
- Participate in scheduled admissions meetings
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a BA with an emphasis in school psychology or certification as a learning specialist
- Early childhood or elementary education teaching experience
- Ability to work flexible part time hours from mid-September through February
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- A sense of humor, warmth of personality, and energy
- Must pass a Live Scan and general background check
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. For further information about Brentwood School please visit the school's website: www.bwscampus.com.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references electronically to:
Director of Admissions, West Campus