Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is seeking an All School
Receptionist/Upper School Administrative Assistant for its East Campus. This is a 12-month position.
The principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continually updating Upper School student attendance records
- Providing support to the Upper School, Summer Programs, and All School departments (e.g., Head of School Office) as needed
All School Receptionist:
- Fielding all calls to the 100 S. Barrington Place campus with approximately 875 students and 200 faculty and staff
- Greeting and directing all visitors to the main administration building
- Maintaining the appearance, organization, and overall function of the lobby
- Sorting and distributing all mail
- Performing additional duties as requested
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to multitask with a focus on details
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous demands with a willing, friendly attitude
- Ownership of role and responsibilities
- Commitment to equity and inclusion
- An interest in and openness to professional development
- A sense of humor, warmth of personality, and energy
- Strong collaboration and cross-cultural competency
While being vaccinated for COVID-19 is not required, it is strongly recommended.
COMPENSATION: Brentwood School's employment requirements vary, from positions requiring no experience to those needing 20+ years of expert experience. Our salary range includes all levels of experience, from $40,000 to $50,000. Salaries are determined based on years of experience, education, full- or part-time status, the category of the role, and number of months worked per school year. Salary ranges do not include benefits i.e. 403b retirement matching, paid lunch time, free breakfast and lunch, free parking, subsidy toward medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D plans, and generous time off. The pay range is an estimate and is not guaranteed. If hired, your actual base salary will be determined by your education, experience, and schedule.
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. For further information about Brentwood School, please visit the school’s website: www.bwscampus.com.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references electronically to:
Senior Executive Assistant and Administrative Liaison to the Board of Trustees
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049