Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Administrative Assistant/All School Receptionist
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is seeking an Administrative Assistant/All School Receptionist for its East Campus. This is a 12-month position.
The principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continually updating Upper School student attendance records
- Providing support to the Upper School, Summer Programs, and All School departments (e.g., Head of School Office, Advancement Office, Business Office, etc.) as needed
All School Receptionist:
- Fielding all calls to the 100 S. Barrington Place campus with approximately 875 students and 200 faculty and staff
- Greeting and directing all visitors to the main administration building
- Maintaining the appearance, organization, and overall function of the lobby
- Sorting and distributing all mail
- Performing additional duties as requested
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to multitask with a focus on details
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous demands with a willing, friendly attitude
- Commitment to equity and inclusion
- A sense of humor, warmth of personality, and energy
- Strong collaboration and cross-cultural competency
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. For further information about Brentwood School, please visit the school’s website: www.bwscampus.com.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references electronically to:
Assistant to the Head of School and Associate Head of School
Administrative Liaison to the Board of Trustees
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049