Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is looking for a full time Custodian. We are looking for an individual with custodian experience, preferably in a school environment. This is a “hands-on” position. Our ideal candidate will have experience in cleaning, good people skills, and a history of providing the highest level of customer service. English-speaking is a plus.
- General cleaning for assigned classrooms, offices and common areas
- Replenish toilet tissue, hand tissue, soap, etc.
- Remove trash around campus and assigned areas
- Assist with cleaning services for school events
- Carrying out of daily work orders and other work as assigned
In addition, a candidate should possess the following personal and professional qualities:
- Able to work Monday thru Friday from 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm or other shifts and Saturdays as needed
- Experience working with buffers, power washers and other cleaning equipment is a plus
- Excellent collaboration and organizational skills
- A sense of humor and energy
- Effective communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the building trades or maintenance department
- A clear driving record
- An ability to understand and follow school policies
- A focus on teaching, promoting, and maintaining a safe workplace
- An interest in and openness to professional growth and development
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. Information about our school can be found at www.bwscampus.com. Please submit a letter of interest and a resume to:
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049