Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is looking for a full-time Groundskeeper. We are looking for an individual with groundskeeper experience, preferably in a school environment. This is a "hands-on" position. Our ideal candidate will have grounds and landscaping experience, great people skills, and a history of providing the highest level of customer service.
- Carrying out of daily and long-range work orders, of the work as assigned
- Clean and remove debris from all campus walks, including sidewalks and roads. Weeding and cultivating of all shrubs and trees
- Lawn mowing, and edging
- Plant, maintain, trim, and prune hedges
- Planting, watering, pruning, and trimming of shrubs
- Weeding planting beds
- Empty campus waste receptacles
- Prepare flower beds for growing annuals
- Clean and maintain all gardens
- Other work as assigned
In addition, a candidate should possess the following personal and professional qualities:
- A sense of humor and energy
- Effective communication skills
- An ability to understand and follow school policies
- An interest in and openness to professional growth and development
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. Information about our school can be found at www.bwscampus.com. Please submit a letter of interest and a resume to:
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049