Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is looking for a full time HVAC Mechanic to begin ASAP. Qualified candidates will have the ability to (without immediate supervision) perform all duties necessary to operate and maintain the heating, ventilating, air conditioning and electrical systems in order to provide a comfortable environment in classrooms, laboratories and offices on 2 campuses; following recognized procedures and techniques for such work.
An ideal candidate will have HVAC, electrical, and plumbing experience in addition to well-developed people skills and a history of providing the highest level of customer service.
- Maintenance of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and electrical systems on both campuses
- Installation and preventative maintenance of commercial HVAC systems including large packaged air conditioning systems, chilled water systems, packaged DX, heating systems, small boilers
- Response to temperature complaints while providing a high level of service
- Help with maintaining equipment records for the scheduling of maintenance, ordering of repair parts and optimal utilization of resources
- Monitoring the performance of systems with continuous attention to malfunctions and repair as needs
- Assurance that all work performed is in compliance with all regulatory agencies
- System drainage by means of vacuum pumping, reclaiming and refrigerant charging
- Maintain of HVAC equipment and tools in the Facilities Department
- Other maintenance repair work as needed
Candidates should have the following personal and professional qualities:
- At least 3 years of experience installing and maintaining system of 3 tons and larger HVAC units
- An insurable driving record
- A focus on creating, promoting, and maintaining a safe workplace
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well with a variety of people
- An interest and openness to professional growth and development
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. Information about our school can be found at: www.bwscampus.com.
Please submit a resume to:
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, Ca 90049