Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is looking for a full time Maintenance staff member. We are looking for an individual with maintenance experience, preferably in a school environment. This is a “hands-on” position. Our ideal candidate will have repair maintenance and event setup experience, great people skills, and a history of providing the highest level of customer service.
- Minor repair and maintenance of building operating and plumbing systems
- Setting up tables, chairs, and items for events
- Carrying out of daily work orders and other work as assigned
In addition, a candidate should possess the following personal and professional qualities:
- Able to work Monday thru Friday from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Light experience working with drywall, painting, roofing, masonry work, and painting
- Excellent collaboration and organizational skills
- A sense of humor and energy
- Effective communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the building trades or maintenance department
- A clear driving record
- An ability to understand and follow school policies
- A focus on teaching, promoting, and maintaining a safe workplace
- An interest in and openness to professional growth and development
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. Information about our school can be found at www.bwscampus.com. Please submit a letter of interest and a resume to:
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049