Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Varsity Boys Soccer Coach
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school in Los Angeles, seeks a dynamic and skilled Varsity Soccer Coach for the 2021-2022 school year. Job responsibilities include:
- Management of the Upper School Soccer Program
- Oversight of 6th-12th Grade Soccer Programs
- Supervision of the pre-season program
- Supervision of in season practices and games
- Member of Brentwood School’s Varsity Coaches Council
We are looking for an energetic and enterprising individual who:
- Has a passion for working with high school students
- Is committed to building character by emphasizing good sportsmanship
- Possesses a command of the most current techniques in teaching the skills of soccer along with a complete understanding of the strategies of the game
- Is an effective communicator of their vision for the program
- Can grow and build a competitive program
- Possesses strong collaboration and cross-cultural competency
- Can engage and support students of varied identities, lifestyles, and beliefs
This is a part-time seasonal position. Ideal candidates should preferably have coaching experience at the high school or college level. This position could be coupled with teaching Physical Education for candidates who are qualified and interested.
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that mirrors our student body and the city of Los Angeles. Information about our school can be found at www.bwscampus.com.
Those interested in applying for this position should fax or e-mail a letter of interest, resume, and copies of coaching certifications or continued education to:
Athletic Director, East Campus Athletics