Middle School: Grade 6
We are excited to announce an expanded entry point for 6th Grade applications!
Please note: We will only accept 6th Grade applications from students currently enrolled in public schools, students relocating to Los Angeles, or students whose elementary schools end in Grade 5.
BRENTWOOD SCHOOL APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Please submit the Inquiry Form. Once our Admissions Office has received your inquiry, we will send you our admissions packet, which includes the Brentwood School viewbook and application-related materials.
- Complete the 2019-20 Online Application. Our application will launch on August 1, 2018. You may also return to this application portal to review the status of your application.
Please complete the Parent/Guardian Section and have your child complete the Student Section of the online application. We will consider your application complete once you have submitted the application fee. You will have the option of paying by credit card, electronic check, or selecting the fee waiver option for families applying for financial assistance. Our application deadline is Monday, January 7, 2019.
- After our Admissions Office processes your online application and the application fee, we will contact you to schedule your interview and tour. The interview and tour are for parent(s)/guardian(s) and student(s) and take place during school hours.
- Download and distribute the following transcript request and recommendation forms to your child’s school. Note: Forms may be returned by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post. Return envelopes are included in the admissions packet for your convenience.
- RSVP for a Parent/Guardian Open House.
- RSVP for a Student Open House.
- Register for the ISEE. We require each applicant to take the Independent School Entrance Exam, the common admissions test accepted by over 30 independent schools in the Los Angeles area. We ask that applicants take the ISEE no later than Saturday, January 12, 2019. Please release your child’s ISEE score report to Brentwood School no later than Friday, January 18, 2019. Our school code is 051555.
- If you are interested in applying for Financial Assistance, please visit the Affording Brentwood School web page.
We will email decisions to families of students applying to Grades 6 through 8 at 5:00 p.m. (PST) on March 15, 2019. Families of Middle School applicants will have until March 25, 2019 to enroll in the grade to which they have been accepted.