Applicants to Kindergarten must turn five years old by July 1, 2019.
brentwood school application process:
- Please submit the Inquiry Form. Once our Admissions Office has received your inquiry, we will send you our admissions packet, which includes the Brentwood School viewbook and application-related materials.
- Register for a Parent Open House. We enjoy sharing our school and encourage families to attend an Open House to become more familiar with us and the programs we offer.
- Complete the 2019-20 Online Application. The application will be available on August 1, 2018.
- Attend a parent interview and tour. After your application has been processed, our WC Admissions Administrative Assistant, Tara Haroutunian, will contact you to schedule your interview, assessment day, and student visitation.
- Download and distribute the Preschool Evaluation Form to your current school by Friday, December 7, 2018. If your child is currently attending a Kindergarten program, please submit the Current Teacher's Report and the Transcript Request Form instead of the Preschool Form. These forms are confidential and should be returned directly to Brentwood School by Friday, January 18, 2019.
- Visit the Affording Brentwood School information page to help answer any questions regarding financial aid.
Decision letters for Kindergarten admission are emailed on Friday, March 15, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Parents must reply by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, March 25, 2019.
Communication: We ask parents to please provide a reliable email address that is checked frequently, as email has proven to be a quick and efficient way to answer your questions and to send confirmations and reminder notices throughout the admissions process. Also, we will use email to notify families about decisions on Friday, March 15, 2019. Should your email change, please be sure to inform us so that we may update your file.