Applicants to Kindergarten must turn five years old by July 1, 2019.
brentwood school application process:
- The 2019-2020 Kindergarten application deadline has passed. To inquire about a late application, please contact the West Campus Admissions Office at (310) 889-2812.
Complete the 2019-2020 Online Application. You may also return to this application portal to review the status of your application.
- To begin our online application, please click on the link above and select the blue “Create Account” link to create a username and password. After entering your basic information, select the “Create Account” button
- Our system may recognize you by your email address. If the system recognizes your email address, your email address will be highlighted in red after you press “Submit”. If this occurs, select the "Forgot Login?" button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address to receive an automatic reply containing your username and password. Once you receive your username and password, you will have access to complete the online application.
- Attend a parent interview and tour. After your application has been processed, our Admissions Office will contact you to schedule your interview, assessment day, and school visit.
- Download and distribute the Preschool Evaluation Form to your current school by Friday, December 7, 2018. If your child is currently attending a Kindergarten program, please submit the Current Teacher's Report and the Transcript Request Form instead of the Preschool Form. These forms are confidential and should be returned directly to Brentwood School by Friday, January 18, 2019.
- Visit the Affording Brentwood School information page to help answer any questions regarding financial assistance.
We will release decisions to families of students applying to Kindergarten at 5:00 p.m. (PST) on March 15, 2019. Families of Kindergarten applicants will have until March 25, 2019 to enroll.
Communication: We ask parents/guardians to please provide a reliable email address that is checked frequently, as email has proven to be a quick and efficient way to answer your questions and to send confirmations and reminder notices throughout the admissions process. Should your email change, please be sure to inform us so that we may update your file.