Middle School: Grades 7-8
Our application process officially launches on July 1, 2018 for the 2019-20 school year. Please check back at that time to inquire and apply. In the meantime, the steps of our application process are below for your reference.
BRENTWOOD SCHOOL APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Please log in to our Portal to submit the Inquiry Form after July 1, 2018. Once our Admissions Office has received your inquiry, we will send you our admissions packet, which includes the Brentwood School viewbook and application-related materials.
- Using your portal login, complete the 2019-20 Online Application. Our application will launch on August 1, 2018. Please complete the Parent/Guardian Section and have your child complete the Student Section of the online application. We will consider your application complete once you have submitted the application fee. You will have the option of paying by credit card, mailing a check, or selecting the fee waiver option for families applying for financial assistance. Our application deadline is Monday, January 7, 2019.
- After our Admissions Office processes your online application and the application fee, we will contact you to schedule your interview and tour. The interview and tour are for parent(s)/guardian(s) and student(s) and take place during school hours.
- From the portal, download and distribute the transcript release and recommendation forms to your child’s school. Note: Return envelopes are included in the admissions packet for your convenience.
- RSVP for a Parent/Guardian Open House.
- RSVP for a Student Open House.
- Register for the ISEE. We require each applicant to take the Independent School Entrance Exam, the common admissions test accepted by over 30 independent schools in the Los Angeles area. We ask that applicants take the ISEE no later than Saturday, January 12, 2019. Please release your child’s ISEE score report to Brentwood School no later than Friday, January 18, 2019. Our school code is 051555.
- If you are interested in applying for Financial Assistance, please visit the Affording Brentwood School web page.
We will email decisions to families of students applying to Grades 6 through 8 at 5:00 p.m. (PST) on March 15, 2019. Families of Middle School applicants will have until March 25, 2019 to enroll in the grade to which they have been accepted.