Relocating Grades 1-5
Due to limited openings in Grades 1-5, we are only able to accept applications from families relocating to Los Angeles.
In the case of any openings, out of state and non-local applications may have rolling acceptance through July 1, 2018 for the 2018-19 school year. Applications for the 2019-20 school year will become available on August 1, 2018.
To submit an application, please complete the following:
- Please submit the Inquiry Form. Once our Admissions Office has received your inquiry, we will send you our current Viewbook.
- Complete the 2018-19 Online Application.
- A School Visit by parents and child is required; however, a child does not have to attend the initial visit. Please make arrangements for your visit with our Admissions Administrative Assistant at email@example.com, or at (310) 889-2812.
- For Kindergarten applicants, distribute the Preschool Evaluation Form to your current school.
- Please submit the Current Teacher's Report to your current school.
- Please submit the Transcript Request Form to your current school. Please have an authorized official at your school complete, sign, and return this form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include complete report cards, including grades K-5, and all standardized test scores.
- Schedule testing of your child (on campus or at your present school). Out of state applicants must provide the name and telephone number of the administrator who will proctor the test. Students entering grades 5 and 6 are required to complete the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). Our school code is 051555.
- Visit the Affording Brentwood School information page to help answer any questions regarding financial aid.
Decision letters for the 2019-20 school year will be emailed on Friday, March 15, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Parents must reply by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, March 25, 2019.
Communication: We ask parents to please provide a reliable email address that is checked frequently, as email has proven to be a quick and efficient way to answer your questions and to send confirmations and reminder notices throughout the admissions process. Also, we will use email to notify families about decisions on Friday, March 15, 2019. Should your email change, please be sure to inform us so that we may update your file.