Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to many of the questions that surface for families during the admissions process.
The list is by no means comprehensive, so we invite you to explore our viewbook and website to discover Brentwood School—our curriculum, philosophy, school community, the admissions process, and more. As other questions arise, please reach out to us at email@example.com or (310) 889-2657.
- How many applications do you receive?
- How many students are admitted to the East Campus?
- When will we be notified of our child's admission decision?
- How does the school handle sibling and legacy applications?
- How does having a Lower School (K-5) affect a student's chance of admission to Middle School?
- Does Brentwood accept international students?
- What types of schools do most of your students come from?
- In assessing candidates, do you consider more than just quantitative (standardized test results, GPA) factors?
- How important is the ISEE?
- Can a student take the ISEE more than once?
- Do you recommend test preparation courses?
- Is it important when a family interviews or with whom?
- How important is the interview?
- How do we set up a tour?
- Does Brentwood offer shadow days?
- How large are classes?
- What types of support systems does the school provide for new students?
- Do you have organized school clubs and activities?
- Are there "cuts" in your Middle School sports program?
- Do you have a dress code?
- Does Brentwood School have a bus program?