Parents of Alumni
WHETHER YOUR CHILDREN GRADUATED FROM BRENTWOOD SCHOOL YEARS AGO OR JUST LAST JUNE, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US THE PRIVILEDGE OF TEACHING, COACHING, AND MENTORING YOUR MOST PRECIOUS ASSETs—YOUR CHILDREN.
Come cheer on current Eagles at sporting events. Check out all of the Team Schedules. Even though you no longer get to come to our beautiful campus every day (I know you miss those carpool lines), there are still many opportunities to stay connected with Brentwood School.
- Visit the Arts section to learn about upcoming concerts and performances, as well as visual arts exhibitions, guest artist showings, and special student presentations.
- Do you have a particular area of expertise? Volunteer to come and speak to a class that would benefit from your knowledge.
- Give to the Annual Fund to help support all the sports, arts, and academics that have benefited our students since 1972.
- Sponsor a summer internship for one of our students or college-aged alums.
- Or just stop by for a visit and see what’s new!
No matter how you may choose to stay involved, we welcome your participation. When you stay connected, you share your ongoing pride in our school, your gratitude for the education your children received, and an appreciation for lasting friendships made throughout the years.