If you have any other questions or concerns, contact the Help Desk at (310) 889-2734 or ext 1234, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STARTING IN THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR, 6TH GRADE WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE BRING YOUR OWN MACBOOK PROGRAM
- What is BYOM?
- Why BYOM?
- What kind of laptop is required?
- What are the Operating System and Hardware requirements?
- Are there suggested or required accessories?
- Is there any specific software I will need to install on my MacBook?
- Will Brentwood School provide any software for my computer?
- Why do I need an AppleID?
- How do I create an Apple ID
- Do Brentwood School Technology policies apply to my personal device?
- Will Brentwood School offer any assistance in purchasing the MacBook?
- Who pays for the MacBook each student will bring to school?
- If I am on financial support, how do I purchase a MacBook?
- What if I recently purchased a MacBook for my child that does not fit the above specifications?
- Who will support my MacBook to help make sure it will work well and efficiently for my academic/school endeavors?
- Who is responsible for any repairs or updating to personal computing devices?
- Who is responsible for damage, loss, or theft of the MacBook your child brings to school?
- How many years should my child’s MacBook last?
- Does Brentwood School recommend any safeguards for protecting the Macbook?
- Will my child use their MacBook every day both in school and at home?
- What if my child forgets to bring her/his MacBook to school?