Philosophy of Schoology - Our Online Learning Management System
Parents/Guardians of students in Grades 6 - 8 have access to view their student's Schoology environment. As our students transition to the Upper School (Grades 9 - 12), we aim to increase their independence and families no longer have access to the Schoology environment. The school will connect with parents/guardians when we feel there are special situations that necessitate a different level of access. Please feel free to reach out to the Upper School Director with any questions.
To login to Schoology please follow these steps:
Go to app.schoology.com
- Use the same email address that you use to login to EagleEye
- If you don't know your password, use the "forgot your password" link
Student Activity View
Click here to view larger image
From the home page, you can quickly view specific information about your child’s Schoology activity:
- The Student Activity area in the center of the page displays your child’s recent submission, grade, and attendance information. Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of your account and select child's name to view their activity.
- Toggle into Enrollments in the same area to see a list of the courses your child is currently enrolled in, along with his or her grade. If the teacher or administrator has chosen not to display the grade while the course is in progress, you will see a blank value (as in the grade column above). Click on an individual course to see grades received on assignments, tests, and discussions from that course. Depending on the permission settings in place at your school, you may not be able to view content posted by other members of the course.
- The Overdue section displays a list of course materials your child did not turn in by the due date.
- The Upcoming section displays a list of your child’s upcoming assignments and events.
- Courses: You can see a list of your child’s current courses. Click the course name to navigate to the course profile as your child views it. Depending on the permission settings in place at your school, you may not be able to view content posted by other members of the course. The Courses drop-down menu displays up to 12 courses. To see a full list of your child's courses, see Enrollments on the home page.
- Groups: You can see a list of your child’s Schoology groups. Groups can be used for a variety of activities, from school projects to extracurricular teams and clubs. Depending on the permission settings in place at your school, you may not be able to view content posted by other members of the group. The Groups drop-down menu displays up to 12 groups. To see a full list of your child's groups, see Enrollments on the home page.
- Calendar: Click to view a calendar of past and upcoming events and assignments. To find out more information regarding a particular event, place your cursor over the title. A clue tip displays with the event type (assignment, test/quiz, event), the event's course or group, and the student name. Click the event to display profile information in a pop-up window.
Note: There is no Messages icon in the Child Activity view. Messages to your child are private and are not viewable from a parent account.