Brentwood School is happy to offer the Eagle Card to all faculty, staff, and students Grades 7-12, which can be loaded with funds to be used for purchases in the East Campus Cafe, Middle School Snack Bar, and at select Brentwood Village merchants (see below). The East Campus Food Service program is new this year and based on an a la carte ordering system. All food purchases, including the meal of the day, will be made using your child's Eagle Card. In addition to the basic meal of the day, at a cost of $7.50, we will offer a full menu of retail purchases, including grab-and-go "Quik Piks," through a simple swipe of the card.
HOW TO MAKE A DEPOSIT
There are three ways to make a deposit to your card(s). All successful deposits will reflect immediately on the card. Please note there are two types of funds available: On Campus Only and On/Off Campus, which allows funds to be used both on campus and off campus at the merchants listed below.
- Quick Deposit: Simply click on Quick Deposit below the login boxes and follow the instructions to enter your child's ID number and last name. Please be sure to fully complete your transaction; you should see a confirmation page with options to email a copy of the receipt.
- Create an Account: Once you have logged in, you will be directed to the Account Summary page. Click on "+AddMoney" and follow the instructions on the page.
- Bookstore Transactions: Avoid the $5 service fee and visit the Bookstore to make deposits with cash or checks only. Be sure to indicate whether the funds are for On Campus Only or On/Off Campus when using this option in person.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR YOUR CHILD'S EAGLE CARD:
- In order to deposit funds AND access additional card management features, you will need to create an account for the card at www.eaglecash.info using your child’s Student ID number. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not know your child's Student ID number, it is printed on the actual Eagle Card, which he/she will receive on Orientation Day.
- Please be sure to fully complete your transaction; you should see a confirmation page with options to email a copy of the receipt.
- If you have multiple children, you need to register and create an account for each card separately, using different logins. We suggest including your child's name as part of your username (i.e. "JohnSmithCard" and "SusieSmithCard")
HOW TO CHECK THE CARD BALANCE AND SEE TRANSACTION HISTORY
- Once you have logged in, you will be directed to the Account Summary page.
- Click on "Account Transactions" or "Account Statements" for detail on purchases made with your child's card.
Merchants in the Brentwood Village accept our Eagle Cards for purchases! The following merchants participate: Maria's, Il Piccolo Verde, Belwood Bakery, Beaming Wellness, Kreation Organic, Subway, and Yogurt Shoppe.