Summer Internship Program
THE GOAL OF THE STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM IS TO PROVIDE OUR UPPER SCHOOL STUDENTS AND COLLEGE-AGE ALUMNI WITH REAL LIFE WORK EXPERIENCES IN A WIDE RANGE OF PROFESSIONAL SETTINGS—ARCHITECTURE, BUSINESS, ENTERTAINMENT, FINANCE, HOSPITALITY, JOURNALISM, MARKETING AND PR, MEDIA, MEDICINE, NON-PROFITS, RADIO AND TV, TECHNOLOGY, AND WEB-BASED COMPANIES.
This program was established during the 2006-07 school year as a means to provide our rising juniors, seniors, and graduating seniors with some meaningful “real world” work experiences and exposure to various careers. Another goal was to give our students the tools to create a resume as well as some invaluable experience interviewing.
The feedback from both internships sponsors and the interns themselves continues to be very positive, and we expect the program to continue its dynamic growth.
Learn more... Summer Internship Program 2018
Past Internships Have Included...
- Affinity Networks
- ATM Artists
- Creative Circle
- Double M Capital
- Gulfstream Pictures
- The Honest Company
- Kids in the House
- Killer Content
- Lattitude Management Real Estate Services
- Live Nation Entertainment
- Pacific Coast Sports Medicine
- Ranklab Interactive
- RBC Wealth Management
- Spertus, Landes & Umhofer, LLP
- Stanton + Company
- UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Humanities
- ABC News
- Beach Point Capital Management LP
- Belusso—Los Angeles Saint Tropez
- Feinberg, Mindel, Brandt, & Klein, LLP
- Dr. Douglas Freedman
- Marmol Radziner and Associates
- Media Rights Capital
- Motion Picture Corporation of America
- OUYA, Inc.
- Dr. Munaf Shamji - The Heart Medical Group
- Riley and Associates CA/NA
- The Show "The Doctors"
- William Morris Endeavor
- 4 Digital and 4 Digital Entertainment
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology Research Lab at USC
- Office of Dr. Jeffrey Gold
- Rayna Marz Interiors
- Run Racing
- Stephen Wise Temple Children's Defense Fund Freedom School
- Tech Coast Angels
- Pontifax Global Food and Agriculture Technology Fund