VCRE Membership Sign Up
The VCRE is open to registered members for daily use during specific hours.
Get ready to workout on your own or with the help of our full-time VCRE Fitness Facilitators and Coaches by completing the registration below.
Please note: If you do not have your Veteran Health Administration (VHA) Eligibility Identification Card, please go to the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System Enrollment Office (11301 Wilshire Blvd., Building 500, Room 1609, Los Angeles, CA 90073) or call (888) 897-9288. Once your membership application is submitted, your information will be reviewed and verified. You will be contacted if more information is needed and authorization will be sent to the email provided on the form.
Once authorization is complete, you will be contacted by the VCRE Coordinator, and your name will be added to the VCRE registered members list. On your first visit, you must take an orientation tour and sign a liability waiver.
Each time you visit the VCRE, please:
- Sign in at the VCRE Welcome Center, located at the entrance to the 22-acre VCRE site situated on the northern end of the WLA VA campus (adjacent to the Heroes Golf Course, the Japanese Garden, and MacArthur Field)
- Present a valid State ID
- Check out any desired equipment
- Wear the VCRE member wristband while using the facilities
- Fully vaccinated members are not required to use a mask outdoors. Unvaccinated members are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Leave the area in the same or in better condition that you found it
- Sign out and return equipment at the VCRE Welcome Center
Please Note: Some activities at VCRE facilities have limited spaces and are utilized on a first come, first served basis. Priority is given to Veterans enrolled in programs at or residing in facilities on the GLA VA campus. The softball field is sometimes reserved for Veteran teams, so please contact email@example.com if you’d like information about its availability.
If ANY of the following is true, you MAY NOT enter the VCRE:
In the past 10 days, including today, you experienced any of the following...
- Fever (at or greater than 100.4F or 38C) or felt feverish
- A new cough (different from baseline)
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Muscle or Body Aches
- Loss of Taste or Smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose (different from baseline)
Or if you or someone in your household is currently under isolation or quarantine orders for reasons related to COVID-19.