Veteran Use of Athletic Facilities
Access to the athletic and recreational facilities offered through Brentwood School's VCRE Program remains closed to comply with Federal and local mandates.
We are still accepting applications to participate in our VCRE program.
You can complete an application here (link). You will be notified that your application has been received and is being processed. We look forward to scheduling an orientation and tour once we are able to reopen our facility.
You can reach out to our office with questions by emailing VCRE@bwscampus.com.
Thank you for your service and for your patience during this unprecedented time.
Welcome to the Veterans Center for Recreation and Education at Brentwood School (VCRE) Registration Form. The 22-acre recreational facility known as VCRE is available to authorized Veterans daily during specific hours.
Interested in Using our Facilities?
Please complete and submit the form below.
- VA and BWS will review and authorize. This process may take up to a week, but is valid for unlimited use once completed.
- You will be contacted if more information is needed to verify Veteran status
- Authorization will be sent via email.
Once authorization is complete:
- Schedule a brief visit to tour the VCRE. This can be arranged to take place on the first day you'd like to use the facility.
- Sign a liability waiver
- Your name will be added to the VCRE registered members list
Each time you visit the VCRE, please:
- Sign in at the VCRE Welcome Center, located at the entrance to the 22-acre VCRE site situated on the northern end of the WLA VA campus (adjacent to the Heroes Golf Course, the Japanese Garden, and MacArthur Field)
- Present a valid State ID
- Check out any desired equipment
- Wear the VCRE member wristband while using the facilities
- Leave the area in the same or in better condition that you found it
- Sign out and return equipment at the VCRE Welcome Center
Please Note: Some activities at VCRE facilities have limited spaces and are utilized on a first come, first served basis. Priority is given to Veterans enrolled in programs at or residing in facilities on the GLA VA campus. The softball field is sometimes reserved for Veteran teams, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like information about its availability.